What are the basics?Improv uses a lot of teamwork, trust, accepting of others, and a "Yes, and.." attitude. These skills not only apply to life, but also build character and skills that your children will use as they grow up. It's no wonder why ComedySportz was voted one of Richmond's best camps for children by Style Weekly readers in 2006. Classes typically run 9am-12 Noon and are Tuesday through Friday during the summer months, with a 5:30pm Friday performance! Improv Camp for Kidz is for ages 9-13.
CLASSES FILLING UP FOR 2013!Summer's here and it's time to get signed up for the most fun you could possibly have as a kid for a week in the summer while inside! Here's the classes we're offering this summer:
• Level 1 (Beginner): June 25 – 28
• Level 1 (Beginner): July 9 – 12
• Level 2 (Advanced, prerequisite of Level l) July 16 -19
• Level 1 (Beginner): July 23 - 26
• JUNIOR KIDz CAMP (Ages 7 & 8): July 23 - 26
• Level 3 (Expert, prerequisite of level I and II): August 6- 9
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!!!